Start: November, December/ 2020
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship would be for a global technology company, a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world. This company is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer. The branch in Bratislava is the biggest in EMEA and has over 500 employees.
This is an ideal starting position for future Billing and Customer roles within EMEA Services Organization (and believe us there are many). The candidate will get practice in working with Finance reports and data analysis, learn how to cooperate with other teams on solving an issue as well as gain experience in presenting data / inputs on the calls to wider audience.
• You need to speak English, as you will be in touch with our colleagues across Europe;
• You need to have at least some experience in Excel and PowerPoint (and we together will keep improving it);
• Be people friendly and want to communicate with colleagues and external vendors/partners.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship; You will learn:
• How does it work with daily communication to service partners about their reimbursement plan, invoice payment issues and process related queries;
• How to verify, update and submit invoices for payments via internal payment system;
• How to work as a partner: supporting EMEA Services team on billing data consolidations and billing validation;
• How does financial data maintenance & Exceptions process work in international companies and you can also participate on projects such as Billing data consistency between Operational and Financial databases; Correct and on time payments to EMEA Service providers.
• Free accommodation provided;
• Soft skills training with internal trainer;
• Internal development programs, yoga in the workplace, sport teams, creative teams, fitness program, diversity and LGBT employee groups, company events, notebook for personal use, etc.;
• Meal vouchers;
• Standard support by our team.