Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: January 2021
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English + Polish or Russian
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is in Bratislava based office of an American multinational technology company that helps enterprises all over the world to be successful. They are present in over 170 countries and provide wide range of technology and business services. The Bratislava offices employs over 500 people and are located in the top modern offices in the center of Bratislava. With us, work is more than a job, it's a calling. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems. Let's put smart to work.
The main tasks of the trainee will be gathering market and customer information, maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers, providing feedback on future buying trends, providing customers with quotations, advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions, reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience.
- Higher education studies in Business or related field,
- Strong interpersonal skills Excellent communication skills, written and verbal,
- Good negotiation skills The ability to generate ideas The ability to priorities and manage several different tasks at once,
- An excellent understanding of client care,
- Good organizational skills,
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Strong IT knowledge with focus on Cloud software.
- English + Polish or Russian language more then welcome!
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
During this internship the trainee gain sales skills for experienced sellers, learn digital sales approaches, sales management process, direct client interaction, cloud product insights, client territory planning. It is a unique opportunity to gain practical experience from top level global company, very valuable for your CV.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch meal tickets provided,
- Insurance for traineeship provided,
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the traineeship,
- Standard support by our team.
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form
We look forward to hearing from you!