Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: January 2021
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement by their education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is in a Bratislava based office of an American multinational technology company that helps enterprises all over the world to be successful. They are present in over 170 countries and provide wide range of technology and business services. The Bratislava offices employs over 500 people and are located in the top modern offices in the center of Bratislava. With us, work is more than a job, it's a calling. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems. Let's put smart to work.
The main tasks of the trainee will be analyzing the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques communicate with senior people in organisations to find out what they hope to achieve formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research oversee the implementation of new technology and systems, Prepare/run reporting and communication on weekly base Link above to Market insights.
- Higher education studies in Business or related field,
- Commercial awareness Communication and interpersonal skills,
- Time management and organisational skills,
- Problem-solving skills Analytical skills,
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
During this internship the trainee will Learn Business and Process insights form senior business analyst Manage complex processes presentation skills senior manager and executive exposure communication skills It is a unique opportunity to gain practical experience from top level global company, very valuable for your CV.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch meal tickets provided,
- Insurance for traineeship provided,
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the traineeship,
- Standard support by our team.
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form
We look forward to hearing from you!