Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: February, March 2021
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
We are preparing several internship positions in the field of Mechanical Engineering for the beginning of 2021 in the top slovak and international engineering companies, mainly in automotive sector.
Trainees will be part of a teams within the following possible departments :
- Mechanical design
- Project Management
- Process improvement
- Higher Education Student/graduate in mechanical engineering or relevant
- English speaker (B2 level or higher)
- Knowledge of softwares like Catia, AutoCad, etc.
- Previous experience welcome
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
These internships offer a great opportunity to get professional experience and professional training in an engineering companies, cooperating on complex tasks in a multicultural environment. After the successful internship you can get a job offer in Slovakia or other countries within the company network.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Professional training courses
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!