Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: October 2022
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is in a Bratislava based, very successful company, a new global brand created by the merger of two key players in the fine chemicals market. We offer an impressive collection of specialty chemicals and no chemistry is too hard for us – if we don’t have a compound, we’ll make it! We are big enough to think and act globally, yet small enough to be flexible and innovative.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Order Administrator, to join our Sales Order Processing Team in Bratislava, Slovakia. This is a demanding role within the Company and a methodical approach to organizing the workload is vital, to include confirmation of customer orders and processing customer orders for shipment. This role would suit candidates looking to work full-time hours and gain experience in order processing.
• Receive orders from customers
• Process sales orders and confirm price offers
• Registration of orders in the system
• Management of internal business tables and databases
• Maintain customer contacts and details
• Attend weekly / monthly SOP Team meetings
• Perform related duties as assigned by local Sales Manager
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position. However, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
• Fluent English
• Passion and experience with sales
• Competent computer skills, especially with MS Outlook , Word and Excel
• Experience of SAP would be an advantage but full training will be provided
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
• Work in dynamic sales environment, serving customer in global scale.
• Coordinate projects within small group of sales people, or between intercompany sales departments.
• Training and Work in various global software - SAP, People HR, etc.
• Free accommodation provided,
• Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the treineeship
• Standard support by our team.
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!