Location: Nitra, Slovakia
Start: January-February 2022
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship is in an inernational hi-tech company, one-stop-shop technology partner for the production and personalization of cards, passports and RFID applications worldwide. With around 3.500 employees, technology centers in Germany, Malaysia, China, Slovakia, the U.S. and Serbia, and a global sales and service network, we are the world’s market leader in innovative equipment- and software solutions, supporting our customers in project planning, technology transfer and production ramp up.
Trainee will be working on editing and translating of technical content from English to German and vice versa.There is no need to have an experience neither translator's certificate.
- Student of translation, no Technical background is required
- Good knowledge of English and German language
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
- New knowledge and skills in technical editing and tranlating, participating on international projects.
- Free accommodation provided
- Lunch allowance
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
- specialized training opportunities
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!