Location: Nitra, Slovakia
Start: January-February 2022
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship is in an inernational hi-tech company, one-stop-shop technology partner for the production and personalization of cards, passports and RFID applications worldwide. With around 3.500 employees, technology centers in Germany, Malaysia, China, Slovakia, the U.S. and Serbia, and a global sales and service network, we are the world’s market leader in innovative equipment- and software solutions, supporting our customers in project planning, technology transfer and production ramp up.
Trainee will be working on development projects in the C ++ programming language and the field of electronics.
- Student of IT, Electrical engineering or relevant.
- Good knowledge of English
- experience with C++ , plus some electrician background is welcome
- Knowledge of IBM rational rose is a plus not a must
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
- New knowledge and skills in programming in the field of electronics, participating on international projects.
- Free accommodation provided
- Lunch allowance
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
- specialized training opportunities
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!