Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: June / July 2022
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for an international company, a global leader in full service vehicle leasing and mobility for companies but also for individuals. Our regional center is supporting 18 entities in various departments all over Europe by providing them expert services in areas of Finance, Accounting, Business Controlling, RPA, Project Management, Technical Fleet support, Administration & Billing, KYC, Contact Center. We are proud to be a growing company with over 230 employees and colleagues all across various countries, which makes our working atmosphere dynamic and diverse.
The main task of a KYC Analyst at Our Regional Center is to analyse the financial risks related to various regulations, whether it concerns money laundering, the fight against terrorism or sanctions programme. The first action in this process is the collection and analysis of data. In addition, the KYC Analyst is constantly monitoring legal developments to ensure that the information is always accurate as well as existing relationships. Analysis continues with the calculation of final risk score of every business relationship. Finally, a KYC Analyst is giving his/her opinion on the results of due diligence to the business.
- Economics/Law student
- English C1 level
- Analytical thinking
- Service oriented
- Structured way of working
- MS Excel basis
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
You will learn how to:
- Perform customer due diligence and assess the customer information required to manage risk
- Use data to source relevant customer/business relationship information
- Organize obtained information/data in a meaningful way
- Present a compel relationship profile to internal and external stakeholders.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Benefit program for sport / recreational activities
- Attending all company´s and departmental social events, CSR & volunteering initiatives
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!