Location: Nitra region, Slovakia
Start: September / October 2022
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship is in an inernational company with headquaters in Finland, leading global supplier of slim floor structures, wind energy applications and connection technology for precast and cast-in-site construction. The company has offices in over 30 countries in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and North America, with manufacturing operations in twelve countries and employs over 2000 professionals.
- Design and assess supporting structures, count statics
- Process product technical documentation
- Responsible for the correct and reliable technical solution of supporting structures and details in allocated projects
- Student of structural or civil engineering
- Good communication in English
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainee will gain experience in specific company solutions, cooperation on interesting projects, work in a professional team of structural engineers and project engineers in an international company.
- Free accommodation provided
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
- Possibilities for further training
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!