Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: September / October 2022
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a Slovak Business Center of a global Fortune 500 company, the number one PC vendor worldwide and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones and tablets. The company is located in modern offices in a wide center of Bratislava, with over 500 employees.
As the Channel Services Enablement Specialist, you will be working with our Channel Services Enablement team, responsible for understanding the capabilities and functionality of the Partner Hub (our core platform to enable our Channel Partners) to create, drive and enable channel Services content on a local, regional and/or global level. The role would involve the collation, creation and execution of Services content by working cross-functionally with Services, Marketing and product teams globally. In addition, to drive supporting content as well as supporting working directly with channel teams to educate and enable our internal channel communities, business leaders, and Business Partners to better align with our Services transformation and drive Partner usage; all under the guidance and direction from the Channel Services enablement team.
Communication and collaboration skills are key to this role, interacting and working with multiple platform, program, content, business and channel owners, leaders and executives, across multiple cross-functional teams, organisations and business units globally.
Data is also key. Obtaining, analysing and using data to monitor and ramp up Partner usage of Services content, tools and functionality is critical to help measure the success, but just as importantly to help identify gaps or opportunities to address.
• Creating and adapting Services product content in multiple languages.
• Closely working with the team to help enable our services upsell strategy.
• Help drive the launch and ongoing support of Service offerings.
• Working with our marketing, sales enablement, product, operations and different cross functional teams to help build, enhance and enrich our services content and Partner user experience.
• Provide quality assurance of services content and deliverables on a local, regional and/or global basis
• Ad-hoc activities may be required on occasion.
• Higher education student of Marketing or Business
• Experienced with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
• Basic graphic design skills would be useful
• Fluent English
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
• Digital content and data marketing experience within the IT industry
• Experience working with local, regional and/or global teams across cultural, language, and time differences; conducting business internationally
• Extensive experience working with content, assets, and deliverables, leveraging digital to drive measurable business results
• Communications and presentation skills, demonstrating executive presence
• Collaborative approach to meeting business objectives and ability to influence at all levels of matrixed organizations
• Working with 3rd-Party Content Management platforms
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Professional training courses
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!