Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: January 2023
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for a global company with a service center in Bratislava, delivering a top level customer service solutions for industry leaders worldwide. Our mission is to remain at the leading edge of innovation in this ever-changing industry. We’re always ready to diversify into new markets and capitalise on developing technologies.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Contact potentially suitable candidates to give information about our job offers, and check their language skills and other requirements depending on the role
- Schedule job interviews
- Use social and professional networking sites to advertise our vacancies and to identify and source new candidates
- Use internal tools and software to manage applicants, and to keep our candidate’s database up to date
- Provide administrative support to your line manager and other members of the Recruitment Team
- Assist with the organization of job fairs
- Higher Education Student or graduate in HR or Business field
- Have a solid knowledge of English at level C1 or equivalent, both spoken and written.
- Have working knowledge of MS Office
- Have strong communication skills, a curious, people-oriented personality, and a positive outlook
- Be able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively, supporting the team to meet our common goals
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
You will get new knowledge about the recruiting process management in a global company. You will can get training and experience with:
- Full recruitment experience, end-to-end hiring process
- Understanding of different markets
- Project management skills
- Communication and organizational skills
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Team buildings and social events
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!