Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: April / May 2023
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English or Italian or French or Spanish or German or Dutch
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This position is for a global company with a service center in Bratislava, delivering a top level customer service solutions for industry leaders worldwide. Our mission is to remain at the leading edge of innovation in this ever-changing industry. We’re always ready to diversify into new markets and capitalise on developing technologies.
We are looking for trainees with a fluent level of Nordics languages or Dutch to strengthen our vibrant and motivated customer service team to interact with owners of some of the most innovative and stylish products in the world.
Your daily tasks:
- You will be communicating with clients through different channels such as telephone, email or social media and looking for solutions if they are experiencing difficulties with their order or device.
- As you work, you will be using leading-edge diagnostic tools and Excel to help guide clients in solving issues with their machines.
- In more extenuating circumstances you may agree and arrange a technician visit or to send additional/spare parts directly to the clients.
- You’ll be a company Ambassador by educating customers on Technology, demonstrating a full understanding of products and brand values.
- Higher Education Student or graduate
- Languages: English or Italian or French or Spanish or German or Dutch
- Have good computer skills and experience with MS Office
- Solution-oriented to provide the correct and best outcome for the customer.
- Ability to connect with customers, build rapport and show empathy.
- Professional, proactive, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Experience in the customer service industry and ideally in a Contact Centre environment is a plus
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
You will get new knowledge about the customer service process management in a global company. You will can get training and experience with:
- Customer Fulfilment management skills
- Time management skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Experience from international environment
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Team buildings and social events
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!