Start: September 2022
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This position is for Slovak branch of a respected global company providing services in reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing directly and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations and public sector clients.
- Process and file staff expense claims, ensure compliance with Company travel policy (in line with local requirements)
- Handling internal and external queries associated with invoice status, payment date, possible discrepancies, confirmation of balances
- Perform other position related tasks as instructed by Supervisor
- Process incoming and outgoing payments in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate accounting treatment for bank account movements
- Daily/monthly/quarterly reconciliation of bank account balances in relevant systems
- Record management of documentation in line with internal rules and guidelines
- Ability to deputize team members and cover tasks. Have overview of responsibilities of team members.
- Cooperate in closing activities
- HE student/graduate in the area of finance, accounting, economics or similar
- Very good comprehension of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English written and spoken
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
The trainee will acquire knowledge and skills in cost related to finance and reporting, including provision of information to other areas of the company. This also includes acquiring knowledge in policy setting, process improvement, identification and implementation.
- Free accommodation provided
- Team buildings and social events
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
How to apply:
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!