Within our initiative, WorkSpace Europe helps foreign students from abroad to come for Erasmus+ internships in Slovakia and place them into host companies in different sectors www.placementslovakia.com. Thanks to the possibility of transferring part of our EU grant (for our KA 131 projects) to supporting incoming students from Ukraine, we decided to use this opportunity and created a unique project to help students from Ukrainian Universities to come for the Erasmus+ internships in Slovakia. We provide Ukrainian students with our full administrative and practical support, pay them the EU grant, and place them in our partner companies in Slovakia to do their Erasmus+ internships.
Since the start in 2022, we have hosted over 40 students and have many successful stories about helping them move forward in their lives and careers. Here you can read their stories here. Until we can we will do our maximum effort to search new Ukrainian Universities for partnerships to allow as many Ukrainian students as possible to join this unique project.
Start of internships: March - May 2024
Duration of an internship: 6 months (with possibility of extension)
Location: mainly in Bratislava
- professional full-time internship in a company matching your specialization;
- financial grant up to 750 Eur/ month;
- free accommodation (a private room in a shared apartment with others)
- travel allowance to Slovakia;
- pickup ( bus/ train station) and welcome on arrival;
- regular trips and social activities with other interns of our program during your stay;
- practical support before and during the internship by our team;
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects at well-known international companies in a wide variety of fields, such as marketing, finance, business, customer service, analytics, and more. You will have an internship closely with experienced professionals who will provide guidance and mentorship in big international companies or startups.
Our program is FREE for students and Universities!
Requirements to join the programme:
- being a final year of Bachelor's or Master student or recent graduate;
- fluent English language (B2-C1);
- being able to travel to Slovakia till July for minimum 5 months for full-time internship;
How to join: submit your application asap via the online form. We welcome applications from students of all backgrounds and majors. The internship is open to both undergraduate and graduate students. The sooner you apply the higher is your chance for being selected!
The selection process:
You will have the 1st interview with us , if it is successful, then we arrange the 2nd interview with the company. Our selection process is the same as a job search - it's already a good learning experience. The success of the interviews is in your hands.
Don't waste your time, take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to gain professional experience and start your career to get the job of your dreams in the future. We look forward to receiving your applications and working with you!