Following our two successful turns, we are excited to announce the start of a new turn of our Erasmus+ internship program for Ukrainian students in Bratislava this June 2023! As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects at well-known international companies in a wild variety of fields , such as marketing, finance, business, customer service, analytics, and more. You will have an internship closely with experienced professionals who will provide guidance and mentorship in big international companies or startups.
Start of internships: June - September 2023
Duration of an internship: miminum 5 months (with possibility of extension)
Location: mainly in Bratislava
- professional full-time internship in a company matching your specialization;
- financial grant up to 750 Eur/ month;
- free accommodation (a private room in a shared apartment with others)
- travel allowance to Slovakia;
- pickup ( bus/ train station) and welcome on arrival;
- regular trips and social activities with other interns of our program during your stay;
- practical support before and during the internship by our team;
Our program is FREE for students and Universities!
Requirements to join the programme:
- being a final year of Bachelor's or Master student or recent graduate;
- fluent English language (B2-C1);
- being able to travel to Slovakia till July for minimum 5 months for full-time internship;
How to join: submit your application asap via the online form. We welcome applications from students of all backgrounds and majors. The internship is open to both undergraduate and graduate students. The sooner you apply the higher is your chance for being selected!
Deadline to apply: 11.6.2023
The selection process:
You will have the 1st interview with us , if it is successful, then we arrange the 2nd interview with the company. Our selection process is the same as a job search - it's already a good learning experience. The success of the interviews is in your hands.
Don't waste your time, take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to gain professional experience and start your career to get the job of your dreams in the future. To find out what experiences our former Ukrainian interns have had, click here and read the article. We look forward to receiving your applications and working with you!