We are pleased by your interest in Erasmus+ internship in Slovakia with us. However before applying, please make sure you are eligible for this programme:
- You have confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships provided by your higher education institution, idealy with the Erasmus financial grant. We can organize traineeship for you only based on the Erasmus+ traineeship agreement.
- The minimum duration of our internships is 5 months. Your Erasmus traineeship agreement has to cover the whole internship period.
- If you are a Non EU citizen, currently studying in EU country, you have to be holding a Visa/ Schengen residency permit allowing you to travel within the Schengen zone. Your visa/Schengen residency permint has to be valid for the whole duration of your stay in Slovakia.
Please mind that it is necessary in the moment of applying to our programme you have granted from your Erasmus coordinator, that in case of securing an internship in Slovakia you will get the Erasmus+ traineeship agreement with financial grant. Please confirm this with your Erasmus+ traineeship coordinator before applying!
- You are able to stay at the internship for a minimum of 5 months, (can be longer)
- You are eligible to get the Erasmus+ traineeship agreement from your school for the whole traineeship duration. (minimum of 5 months),
- You have Erasmus+ financial grant or other sources to cover your living costs during the traineeship apart of accommodation, which is provided free of charge,
- You meet the specific requirements stated at the internship position specification.