Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: September - October 2023
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship would be for a successful Slovak start-up company which is operating internationally as one of the worlds best online yacht search offering more than 20000 yachts in 76 countries. The company provides an opportunity to work with the young international team of committed people having one common goal in mind - satisfied customer.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone.
- Building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and pricing conditions;
- First point of contact for partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Providing support to yacht owners in building the webpage for yachts and/or maintaining yachts information on the website;
- Verifying that the website has accurate information on yachts and pictures
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing yacht owners on how to use extranet and availability system;
- Conducting daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms;
- Assisting in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Supporting Customer Service, assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed;
• Fluent English
• Passion in business and communication
• Competent computer skills,
• Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
This traineeship is an excellent opportunity to working in young, international and motivated team on the same boat. Communicating for impact. Seeing results and impact of daily job. Being part of fast paced company and contribute to the team goals.
• Free accommodation provided,
• Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the treineeship
• Flexible working time
• Multisport card - to be fit for the summer yachting! :-)
• The opportunity to experience yachting yourself - and completely free!
• 10% Discount for renting a boat
• Working in international environment - you never know, if English, German, Italian or another language will be spoken
• Languages courses
• Professional development (trainings, workshops and many more)
• Many (and regular) team events - our Great Gatsby parties are unique and unforgettable!
• Dog friendly office
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!