Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: April / May 2023
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a Slovak Business Center of a global Fortune 500 company, the number one PC vendor worldwide and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones and tablets. The company is located in modern offices in a wide center of Bratislava, with over 500 employees.
- Creative and builds our HR brand internally - This includes writing articles about HR and publishing it in our Newsletters, taking care of our Library and just simply coming up with new and fresh ideas on what more can we do!
- Communicator and a warm welcome-face to our employees - You will be the first point of contact for all HR related queries, helping employees with their questions. You enjoy talking to people and you care about leaving a positive impression,
- Well organized - You will be administrative support to our HR team, working with employees’ documentation, taking care of certain HR processes and therefore you have to be very well organized & details oriented,
- Initiator - Once you are fully oriented in the company and in your role, you will have a chance to be part of many more interesting projects. We want to hear from you what areas you would like to be part of and we will be happy to involve you in other areas of HR world.
- Very good level of English in speaking and writing
- Pro-activity, ability to ask questions
- Self-confident in talking to other people
- Team player
- Detail oriented, A friend of deadlines
- Positive attitude and sense of humor
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
• Learning HR systems, policies and procedures
• Working with management tools
• Understanding the HR field in an international corporation
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Professional training courses
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!