Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Start: September / October 2022
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a Slovak Business Center of a global Fortune 500 company, the number one PC vendor worldwide and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones and tablets. The company is located in modern offices in a wide center of Bratislava, with over 500 employees.
Daily communication to service partners about their reimbursement plan, invoice payment issues and process related queries.
Verifying received invoices and updating the invoice database.
Cooperation with Treasury Team on invoice payments.
Supporting EMEA Services Team on billing data consolidations and billing validation.
Finance data maintenance and Exceptions processing Internship student will also participate on great projects within EMEA Services Operation Team.
Billing data consistency between Operational and Financial databases.
Correct and on time payments to EMEA Service providers.
• Higher education student of Logistics or Business/Economics field
• Experienced with Microsoft Office Tools
• Fluent English
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
- Have an opportunity to gain knowledge in logistics, one of interesting parts that forms the business, in the global technology company, international environment:
how big international companies organise their logistics flows and processes, logistical networks in Europe.
- Deepen understanding about EMEA Logistics and Supply chain:
how big international companies manage warehouses and transportation vendors, do data analyses and be responsible for spare parts distribution, covering Western
and Eastern Europe and supporting attached regions.
- Cooperate with senior team members and cross-location colleagues across Europe and external vendors/partners.
- Deepen understanding about ERP, Excel, PowerPoint and other ICT-systems and strategic business management.
- Understand about investigations handling and raise connections to the company’s strategies.
- Build the ability of solving special issues and other related problems in the business.
- Develop professional skills and soft skills required in the business environment.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch allowance
- Professional training courses
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!