Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English + European Language ( French, German,Italian and so on)
This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This traineeship is in a Slovak Business Center of a global Fortune 500 company, the number one PC vendor worldwide and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones and tablets. The company is located in modern offices in a wide center of Bratislava, with over 500 employees.
- Assist customers with any technical issues (portal issues, log in issues, technical issues, error message enquiries, escalations, etc.),
- Answer enquiries about licensing, product upgrades, etc.,
- Re-direct customers to correct departments within the company with other concerns,
- Be a part of software support team.
• Higher education student in technical/engineering areas (computer sciences, data, etc)
• Genesys / Zoho knowledge desirable
• Basic hardware knowledge
• Fluent English + European Language ( French, German,Italian and so on)
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
Trainees can expect to learn about all our software and hardware offerings and how to support them, although this is just software support, a lot of it is also linked to hardware so they are expected to learn both to a degree, learn how to deal with a vast variety of customers since we cater to lots of different industries (learning, supply chain, IT, etc), learn to navigate a high tech corporate environment and workplace culture.
- Free accommodation provided
- Lunch allowance
- Professional training courses
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an online application form at www.placementslovakia.com
We look forward to hearing from you!